September 03, 2005

Downtown Torrance Antique Street Faire

If you have never been to downtown Torrance, CA, it's worth a visit for it's main street USA architecture and antique shops. But on the forth Sunday of the month is the Downtown Torrance Antique Street Faire. The faire is on a much smaller scale than most of the other Southern California flea markets I go to and I always find something interesting.

Last week I picked up these pink thistle brush Christmas trees – I’m addicted to pink Christmas decorations - and some really lovely Little Golden Books, here's my favorite.

Pink Christmas Trees

Animal Orchestra

Animal Orchestra

Animal Orchestra

Animal Orchestra

Animal Orchestra

Animal Orchestra

1 Comments:

Blogger yucaree said...

my friends own a little paper/stationery/goody shop nearby on cabrillo called "ji paperie." the address is 1422 cabrillo, near the intersection with sartori (where the mexican restaurant is). very cute, if you're into paper as well.

i'm enjoying looking around your blog ... i live in hawthorne, near the airport so i think we're close by each other.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home