September 28, 2005

Monster Shopping Trip

I met up with Lady Linoleum this weekend and headed to downtown Los Angeles to check out Michael Levine. It truly is a sewing utopia packed with fabric, buttons, yarn, notions, etc. etc. and wow is it dangerous to the credit card. It's spread over 3 shops and the Loft sells fabric remnants by weight, although you do have to be prepared to sort through boxes and boxes of stuff. I had a fantastic time and it was lovely to meet and hang out with Regina. Here are some of the goodies I picked up.

Michael Levine Fabric

Michael Levine Fabric

Robot Buttons

2 Comments:

Blogger Owner said...

Wow, wow, wow, sounds like a dream come true! I love what you got, especially the snowglobe fabric :D
Cassi
Bella Dia

11:45 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Had a blast girlie. Now we have to do it again AND I have to sign up for a quilting class with you.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home