January 25, 2006

Busy January

We are having a busy January and I’ve been a bad blogger. Back to work with a vengeance and we celebrated my birthday and the kid’s birthday – 3! Here is proof you can still have fun at Disneyland even when it’s pouring with rain.

DL- Jan 06

DL Jan 06

I took the day off work for my birthday and spent it buying more fabric. I think I officially have a problem. I went to M&L fabrics in Buena Park, California, near Anaheim. They have great deals but I love the back room where they stack and stack the older fabrics – judging by the dates on the fabric, from the eighties or before. Of course the one I want is always at the bottom of the pile, but check out my stash...

M&L

M&L

M&L

M&L

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

oooooh ahhhhh! nice stuff! still recovering from our trip - can't wait to tell you all about it! xot

10:00 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

The red flowered fabric is my favourite!

I can't even take an hour drive more than once a month for fabric :o( I am so envious! ;o)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Wish there was one here!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home