February 12, 2007

Having fun in San Francisco

Jam-packed weekend. Saturday night we went to Lisa's opening at the Reform School and enjoyed meeting her and splurging on a piece. I love it!

Sunday afternoon I flew up to San Francisco for business and made a pilgrimage to Doe. Lots of yummy stuff to buy.

Doe

I spent today at the City Club for an Adaptive Path conference listening to a stellar list of presenters. A highlight for me was Caterina Fake, the co-founder of Flickr. As is always the case with these conferences you take on so much in such a short period - I feel like my head is going to explode.

DSC05574

Allegory of California by Diego Rivera at the City Club

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

all good - but what did you buy at doe??

so good to hang with you... xo

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home